Monday, October 11, 2021

TMR: OCTOBER EDITION, AND MORE NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS UPDATES!

 Greetings Jammers!

I honestly can’t say that I was too busy to post… its more like I was too busy checking out the new Night of The Phantoms update.


(I also have some news on TMR! Scroll to the bottom to find out more!)



 I finished Super Sweets several times and got the pretty epic trophy, but the Light in the Dark was a different story… I can’t get past level three, and once I die, my progress restarts, so I’ve given up.


I’ve also tried to find some shovels to earn some fossils, but every time I get a shovel I only get 500 gems. My mom actually decided to help me and logged onto my account to help in my search for shovels, but that only led to her having a panic attack because she thought a Jammer was following her and planning to hack my account. That “Jammer” was my pet. Good job mom.


I finally got an unknown fossil… the lazy way. 

I finally found a Jammer willing to part with their fossil for one paintseed tree!




I then remembered that I could take the fossil to Graham… and…



...and…



Oooooh! A fossilized gecko in amber!

I really like how it looks, and I’m definitely going to try and find more. Let me know if any of you have any fossils you would like to trade!


On a separate note...



Apparently THE ALPHAS ARE DRAINING THE FREAKING SWAMP. 

They just walked in and said, hey, LET'S DRAIN THIS SWAMP!

They are ALPHAS. AREN’T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING ANIMAL HABITATS INSTEAD OF DESTROYING THEM???

Besides, there is nothing more fun than going into a giant pond of mud and looking like something from the black lagoon. I’d hate to see it go. I’ll only forgive AJHQ if they bring Dinosaurs to AJPW :3




Anyways...



WAIT-WHAT??? PHANTOMS IN JAMMA??? *FREAK*

At Alpha Headquarters, you can purchase a paintseed launcher for 2,500 gems. After performing the actions (Its something like dance, sit, jump, sit, ninja emote. I don’t remember :/), phantoms should start popping up around Jamma with a circle with a paintseed over their head. Clicking on this will allow you to launch paintseeds at them! 



Once they are defeated, two chests will pop up for only a few minutes: one for all Jammers, and one for only members. The only annoying part is that Jammers start crowding around the chests, making them hard to click… all you can really do is just keep clicking and ask Jammers to leave some space around the chests.




After defeating your first phantom, you should get this plaque along with another prize! When in your den, it shows the number of phantoms you have defeated.

The prizes are either all Night of the Phantoms- themed, gems, or phantom tokens!

I’ve got to say, it’s pretty fun, but I’m still wondering what is going to happen when the countdown on the portal runs out…



… And AJHQ is just trying to mess with the trading system again. At least now, if you see an “Alpha” Item, you can actually figure out how many Jammers own it and it’s “true” rarity.



A bunch of mini movies are being shown in Sarepia Forest! I haven’t watched any just yet, but I definitely will. I didn’t enter this contest because I honestly have no movie making skills other than making those a little bit crazy i-movies with my buddies that end up blurry and overall poorly made.

Congratulations to all the winners!


Other than pet ravens being released and an add fo AJHQ’s blog, there isn’t really anything else going on. Except…


THE MIRA REPORT: OCTOBER EDITION HAS BEEN RELEASED!

CLICK BELOW TO READ THE NEWEST EDITION OF TMR! 

https://www.flipsnack.com/tkaranto/the-mira-report-october-edition.html


I'm going to try to make a new TMR every few months, but they won’t be released on a specific schedule. 


For now, stay safe and I’ll see you in Jamma!

-Tkaranto





6 comments:

  1. Still annoyed about them draining the mud >.<
    Like who thought that was a good idea?

    Ooo I'm gonna go check out the new Mira Report now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally random, but they better not drop the idea and leave the mud drainer there for another ten years...
      i guess well just have to wait and see.
      I'm all in for new lore!
      -Tkaranto

      Delete
  2. As much as I'm too lazy to wait for the golden shovels to appear, I think you got scammed for that.
    They appear much more frequently than the night time animals, flowers in the rain, fireflies or golden snowflakes (I've never seen the last one). Normally when I fight the Phantoms it's about long enough to spawn a singular golden shovel.

    There's various items you can collect from the Phantoms and fossils! I'm still trying to catch them all, I don't think I got the amber yet.

    Also a small note for TMR! Play Wild! usually updates on Wednesdays, not Thursdays (that's Animal Jam).
    I've never encountered a Phantom NPC named -1, so that's actually interesting.
    I like the animated aspect, nice work on the TMR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the change! Ill update that ASAP.
      I think i got so frustrated since ive gotten 25+ shovels with 250 gems every time,so i gave in, but i finally got a fossil today... an old boot (-_-)
      Im honestly happy as long as i like the item, as im trying to get away from the "trading for gain" aspect.
      I honestly didn't need anymore boomseeds (paintseeds?) to add to my collection that already consists of too many unused boomseeds.
      Thanks again!
      -Tkaranto

      Delete
    2. Ooh I haven't gotten an old boot yet!
      I still like trading for gain or equal value, if I don't get scammed (oops) because Ido like my items haha.

      I use my Paintseeds to destroy Phantoms around Jamaa!! Otherwise? Hoard-

      Delete
  3. you still existing on this blog?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, and thanks for deciding to comment! :3 Please keep a few rules in mind when writing a comment:
1. Don't bully or post rude comments. Treat others how you would like to be treated :)
2. Don't swear. Animal Jam and The Animal Jam Bubble are child friendly.
3. Please don't comment gibberish, but I would love to buddie you, or rate your den. :)
4. Feel free to rant. I love hearing about your thoughts and opinions!
Thanks for taking time out of your day to comment! I really appreciate it :3
-Tkaranto (ovo)