Wednesday, April 7, 2021

My Horrible Art That I hope Y'all Like!

Howdy Jammers!

Today I'll be revealing some art I've been working on! I'm not a big fan of using online drawing apps since I don't have one of those digital pens, and its nearly impossible to draw with a mouse, so most of my art is on plain 'ol paper. Feel free to use any of these images for anything, I honestly don't care!

First, we have ...

Sir Gilbert!
This worked out much better than I expected, since I did it off memory! I honestly don't know why, but Sir Gilbert reminds me of Tony the Tiger from Frosted Flakes. Maybe it's that orange-blue colour combo, or they both have a similar cartoon style... O-O

Next...

Fire Fox!
I have no idea where on earth I was trying to go with this, but I really like the shading 😌

Next...
A Maine Coon Cat!
I was actually trying to draw Doomy, but the panda head looked too cat-like, so I transformed it into a cat! 
Up next....
Doomy!
I first tried to draw the classic panda avatar, which failed, then a classic panda pet, which also failed, and eventually settled on a panda plushie. I tried to draw it like the Jambassador plushies you can win from the claw, and I must say, it turned out alright! I hope you like it, Doomy!

Next...
Popcornpizza25!
I wasn't entirely sure what popcorn's main outfit was, so I took popcorn's main animal and added a few of her favourite items and items I had seen some of her avatars wear. Overall, I think I did a good job with proportions and colouring. I hope you like it, Popcorn!

Now...
Rainbow000pegasus!
I had no idea how to draw a seal, so I had to stick with the pet version πŸ˜†
I messed up the colours (it was meant to be purple with pink swirls), but proportions look alright. I hope you like it, Rainbow!

Next, we have...
Wildflower75!
I tried drawing snowflake but completely forgot her wings and necklace- that's how bad my memory isπŸ˜‘
Other than that, I think I did an alright job colourwise- I hope you like it, Wild! 

Last, but not least...
Daisypaws44!
Once again, I completely forgot your avatar's pattern/colours/design, so I stuck with a classic arctic wolf with your Rainbow Spiked Collar, Flower Crown, and a Double Tail! I hope you like it, Daisy!

Thats all for today! I'm still working on a few more pieces I hope to reveal soon!
See You In Jamma!
-Tkaranto






10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - you call this art HORRIBLE? This art is absolutely amazing!!! The coloring is beautiful! I personally just CAN'T color with colored pencils without using half the pencil and making the drawing look really rushed - and I also can't blend. Your anatomy is also soooo amazing!!!

    Also, your lines are really clean. Erasers must have something against me because on almost every traditional drawing I do where I sketch you can see visible sketch lines.

    Thank you for the art! Once I finish what I need to do, I'll add it to my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, your lines are really smooth! I also like the shading with your Fire Fox, and the concept too– a really smooth and minimalist wolf with X'd out eyes and a floating torch :D reminds me of that one AJC adventure where you chase a torch! I think it was the Trial of Zios?

    Anyway, your art is amazing and I'm so honored that you drew my panda as a stylish plushie. I'm gonna make an art page on my blog soon and I'll definitely be adding this to it (if you're ok with that, of course!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do the shading on the Fire Fox??? You can definitely not do that with an online site. Great job! I'll use it in my AJMV so you should check it out later. It's going to be posted in a few weeks, maybe? :)

    And ooh more art? That sounds good, especially since it seems like all the AJ Bloggers in the world except me got some art! Not sure what kind of emoji I'm going to use right here so I'll do a classic :l

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Those are adorable!!
    Your linework is definitely beautiful though! How you replicated Sir Gilbert looks amazing, how you did Popcorn looks amazing too!

    Even if you got the colours wrong I think that seal looks absolutely adorable! Seals are difficult to draw, but you managed to make it look like a seal so I think that's the most important aspect of it pfft-

    ReplyDelete
  5. SCREECH TKARANTO ARE YOU BLOCKED FROM YOUR OWN BLOG AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Tkaranto!! Those are really great :D

    Maybe do a tutorial??? :D

    These are awesomee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tkaranto!
    Wow nice art, I don't think those are horrible at all.
    Kinda irrelevant: so I dunno if you have Discord, but you can make an account if you want: I'm Coralinity#2838 :))

    I still enjoy reading AJ blogs even if I barely play it anymore :P
    -Coral

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments:)
    I’ll soon be back, but I’m a bit busy at the moment. Stay tuned!
    -Tkaranto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh phew Tkaranto is in fact NOT blocked from his own blog again 😌

      ~Dogo

      Delete
    2. Ugh but I am now...


      Sorry Tkaranto... I guess my bad dreams became true because just about all of my favorite websites have been blocked, including blogger, other jammer's blogs, furrypaws, and millions of games. I wish I could show you a screenshot. Thanks for supporting me all throughout my blogging until here. Good luck, and I may pop up every once in a while but please remember I can't post anymore or comment on my Dogo account, or even check up on your blog.

      ~Dogo

      P.S. I love you and I will always support your blog!
      P.P.S. I don't even want my Chromebook anymore honestly after this. No advantages, only disadvantages >:(

      Delete

Hey there, and thanks for deciding to comment! :3 Please keep a few rules in mind when writing a comment:
1. Don't bully or post rude comments. Treat others how you would like to be treated :)
2. Don't swear. Animal Jam and The Animal Jam Bubble are child friendly.
3. Please don't comment gibberish, but I would love to buddie you, or rate your den. :)
4. Feel free to rant. I love hearing about your thoughts and opinions!
Thanks for taking time out of your day to comment! I really appreciate it :3
-Tkaranto (ovo)